Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pandamania (aka: Pandemonium)


We helped out our church with their Vacation Bible School this week. The theme was Pandamania...God is Wild about You! I am pretty sure a wild theme was not the best idea with 95 kids. The theme should have had something to do with sloths... and sedatives.


They are painting panda bears with black paint... another idea that I don't think the creators of the curriculum thought out for very long!
Thank goodness God can do great things... even in the pandemonium of Pandamania

2 comments:

  1. I love all the diversity of the kids! I had no idea that was how Alaska is. What kind of church do you attend? I'm sure it was fun and wild!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We go to a small CRC church. They have mostly older people, but outreach is a main focus for them!

    ReplyDelete