Monday, June 4, 2012


Being almost done with our assignment in Oxnard, we are able to reflect on the things we like... and dislike about the area.  A definite like: the strawberries. Kurt has eaten one of these boxes in one sitting! (Yes, we are working on moderation in his life)


A dislike: the traffic. Whenever we go into LA, it looks like a parking lot... any time, every day. 

 

And we get to do really COOL things like go to the Ronald Reagan Library. It sounded so exciting, our friend, Megan, just had to come along! (...we really bribed her to come with us)



Air Force One (not as great as what they make it sound)


Kurt doing his best impression of George H.W. Bush. "A thousand points of light..."
(I am not sure why he was quoting H.W. Bush... he probably was having so much fun he forgot we were at the REAGAN library)
 

Marine One. We don't know why we are smiling. I guess that's what you do when a camera is in front of you. Habit.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I would have ever checked out Reagan's Library without you guys. Yes, I was bribed to come along but you guys made it worth while. I'm so honored to make the blog!

    ReplyDelete