Sunday, June 12, 2011

"I wear my sunglasses at night..."

taken about 4:30 am

taken after midnight
One of the strangest phenomenons is the 24 hours of daylight. Some of the things you encounter... not realizing you are eating dinner at midnight, waking up in the middle of the night and thinking it is time to get up only to realize its only 3 AM, having friends over well into the "night", and looking for an open bakery... at midnight! In order to know what time it is, you definitely need a watch!

2 comments:

  1. Do you feel like you need fewer hours of sleep with all of the daylight? If so, I should move to Alaska so that I could get everything finished in a day that needs to be accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie and I really dislike the dark nighttime so we're thinking Alaska would be a pretty cool place to be this time of year! Oh! And thanks for getting the sunglasses at night song stuck in my head over and over and over...

    ReplyDelete